Address family independent MIB module for management
IP Multicast routing, but independent of the specific
multicast routing protocol in use.
This MIB module is based on RFC 2932 with additional
MIB objects to make it a address family independent MIB.
This Cisco MIB was created due to non availability
of RFC or an Internet Draft which can provide address
family independent MIB for IP Multicast Routing. This
MIB may later be deprecated with a stable RFC or an
This MIB module contains two scalars and five tables.
The tables are:
(1) The IP Multicast Route Table containing multicast
routing information for IP datagrams sent by
particular sources to the IP multicast groups
known to a router.
(2) The IP Multicast Routing Next Hop Table containing
information on the next-hops for the routing IP
multicast datagrams. Each entry is one of a list
of next-hops on outgoing interfaces for particular
sources sending to a particular multicast group
(3) The IP Multicast Routing Interface Table containing
multicast routing information specific to interfaces.
(4) The IP Multicast Scope Boundary Table containing the
boundaries configured for multicast scopes.
(5) The IP Multicast Scope Name Table containing
human-readable names of multicast scope.