The HUAWEI-GTSM-MIB contains all the objects
that manages GTSM, it mainly contains the following five parts.
1) Default action that is used to deal with
the received packets when no GTSM policy matches.
2) Policy table that is used to get or set
the GTSM policy.
3) BGP peer group table that is used to get
or set the GTSM policy for BGP peer group.
4) Statistics table that is used to compute
the number of the packets containing
received packets, passing packets and
5) Global configuration clear statistics
table that is used to clear all statistics.
The table can be used any time when users want to initialize