This MIB defines the configuration and monitoring capabilities
relating to local IP pools.
Local IP pools have the following characteristics:
- An IP local pool consists of one or more IP address ranges.
- An IP pool group consists of one or more IP local pools.
- An IP local pool can only belong to one IP pool group.
- IP local pools that belong to different groups can have
- IP local pool names are unique even when they belong to
- Addresses within an IP pool group can not overlap.
- IP local pools without an explicit group name are considered
members of the base system group. In this MIB, the base
system group is represented by a null IP pool group name.
This MIB defines objects that expose the relationship between
IP pool groups and IP local pools. There exist other objects
that maintain statistics about the address usage of IP local